Space Duck Space Duck

Ecstasy

It's about time I reviewed this, I just had to. By far, my favorite animation of yours. It stands so well by itself, it's just beautiful. The music is the perfect thing to zone out to; it sounds a lot like 70s psychedelic rock. The guitars, the raw energy, it's sounds of the earth. And the animation completes it, so many images in one 3 minute short. I can't imagine how long it takes and how strenuous it is to make any of your animations, they're all so complete, so clean-looking. To close it off, brilliant work man. I hope to see more of this nature by you, and more Raptor Jesus too.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

WOW

how you manage to make every episode in this saga stomach cradling hilarious and squeaky clean at the same time is really amazing. well, for me anyway. this was so fucking funny, man! another classic song and the tongues think was priceless! keep em coming!

: Picture Imperfect : : Picture Imperfect :

George Carlin-esque

Foamy is like the great George Carlin resurrected in a squirrel form! This shit is hilarious! Thank you, man. You've completely filled the void in my life missing George Carlin with this awesome little man here.

Microcock Windows Pista Microcock Windows Pista

cheered me up

Lately I've been slowly losing my faith in humanity, primarily because that thoughtless, effortless piece of dog shit Bowja From His Cashle has been on the front page for 4 consecutive days and my stuff, which I work hard on by the way, doesn't get recognized by anyone but my friends, and having just watched Burn After Reading and become incredibly depressed by its lack of comedy and excessive stupidity, but playing this game really cheered me up and got my hopes up a little bit about this mentally failing world of ours. I used to work on a Windows Vista computer before I switched back to good old Windows XP and every problem I had with Vista was accurately and hilariously represented in this delightful game here. Everything from the misleadingly titled Recent Items to the Bin Laden iTunes song was done perfectly. Thank you for making my day, sir. I'm glad at least this got recognized by the NG community, because this is completely worth while.