Space Duck Space Duck

Ecstasy

It's about time I reviewed this, I just had to. By far, my favorite animation of yours. It stands so well by itself, it's just beautiful. The music is the perfect thing to zone out to; it sounds a lot like 70s psychedelic rock. The guitars, the raw energy, it's sounds of the earth. And the animation completes it, so many images in one 3 minute short. I can't imagine how long it takes and how strenuous it is to make any of your animations, they're all so complete, so clean-looking. To close it off, brilliant work man. I hope to see more of this nature by you, and more Raptor Jesus too.

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

WOW

how you manage to make every episode in this saga stomach cradling hilarious and squeaky clean at the same time is really amazing. well, for me anyway. this was so fucking funny, man! another classic song and the tongues think was priceless! keep em coming!

: Picture Imperfect : : Picture Imperfect :

George Carlin-esque

Foamy is like the great George Carlin resurrected in a squirrel form! This shit is hilarious! Thank you, man. You've completely filled the void in my life missing George Carlin with this awesome little man here.

In Solitude In Solitude

awesome

A lot of people might think that the whole concept of this flash portrays itself as saddening and depressing, but I think that the ending scene and the title on the banner sums it up that this was a flash about happiness disguised as sadness. Or however you wanted it to turn out. Regardless, it was a great flash and I enjoyed watching every second of it.

Bedtime. Bedtime.

made me look forward to going to sleep

This was great. The music was very soothing, the animation flowed perfectly, and I don't know why but it hit something in me. It just gave me a nice calming feeling. Great work. Short but simple.

Such is Life... Such is Life...

a delight

This was, to say it simply, a pure joy to watch. The animation was incredible, the quality of the sound and picture was awesome, and the story was quite intriguing. There were some points where I thought you were going to end it with the black screen, but the ending you chose was the right one. Ha the part with the bee is the best.

Don't Wake Robby Don't Wake Robby

sweetness

dude your dreams are just like mine! beside the fact, this was very entertaining. i'm watching your series backwards for some reason. ah well. they're all standalones anyway.

Defacing the Lion Defacing the Lion

its very artistic

i must say i liked it. a bit trippy, but i like that. the only problem i have is with the high quality version, in that its very sketchy and slow. i had to x out of the movie and watch it again in the medium resolution just so it could flow well. and i have a fast computer too, so u should check on that. otherwise, good job.

AustinBreed responds:

Yeah, people were saying that it lagged a bit when they watched, so that's why I asked for people to select a quality before watching, just in case.

Roller Coaster Junkie Roller Coaster Junkie

this is awesome

this flash is a rarity to say the least. it is excellently animated, flows perfectly with the lyrics, and never gets boring. great job, dude. i need to go check out your other stuff now.

The Rockoons The Rockoons

repeatedly watched

I've watched this cartoon at least 5 times today because, well, I can't get enough of it. This is an excellent Aerosmith song and everything is perfect: the voice syncing, the instrument drawing, and the animals are pretty damn cute themselves. I really like the fact that all of your flashes have to do with animals instead of humans. I'm like that myself. I'm OK with humans, but I could take em or leave em. We all know animals are better because they have absolutely no capability of judging us but although they are cute, they just might and probably will kill us when given the chance. Aside from that, great fucking cartoon. You are a master animator. You should do a Led Zeppelin song for Rockoons 3, dude!